The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer crash keeps wiping out ALL links and session saver

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Others
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMAC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004    Post subject: Computer crash keeps wiping out ALL links and session saver Reply with quote

1. Does anyone know why computer crashes continually wipe out all my links and session savers? I do a lot of research in my business and I had about 20 session savers erased!

2. Is there a backup file (can't find one so far) OR a way to backup these up?

I really like and NEED the ability to save multiple sessions...I don't think you can do it in Avant Or Opera...so having all the websites open was consuming too much ram.

It is very frustrating and time consuming to replace...after my second crash I decided to contact tech support for Firefox by phone. However, the voice message said they do not support third party software and only have a paid "per incident" support with "no guarantee."

So, I would really appreciate any help to this 'semi' novice...Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005    Post subject: Comment Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Does anyone know why computer crashes continually wipe out all my links and session savers? I do a lot of research in my business and I had about 20 session savers erased!

Well as brief as your comment is it explains alot.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: