The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adblock and Search engine icons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jayjay

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005    Post subject: Adblock and Search engine icons Reply with quote

I noticed that certain icons, like Yahoo Mail, Messenger do not appear when I use FireFox (verions 1.02 to the current verision). What is causing this and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

jj

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

bad filter
kstahl
Support

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which search engine icons? If you are talking about the search bar in Firefox, there is no way Adblock should affect it.

If you mean the "favicons" on some sites, they can indeed be blocked by your filters. When visiting such a page, click the Adblock link on the status bar and look for blocked objects (shown in red). If you select such an object, the filter responsible should be shown in the field below the list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: