The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re-instating Files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005    Post subject: Re-instating Files Reply with quote

I accidentily removed a file from a pop-up window using Adblock. Unfortunately, it was a file used for downstreaming radio. How do I re-install it or stop blocking. Adblock does not appear to be user friendly in this respect.

I have gone through the proceedure of uninstalling Adblock and getting the file back, but upon re-installing Adblock the problem persists. Probably because the settings are still left in my user profile.
kstahl
Support

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can view all your filters by going to:
Tools > Adblock > Preferences

Also, when you visit a page you can press the Adblock link in the status bar to open the Adblock-able Items list. Blocked items will be red, and whe you select them the offending filter will be shown in the box below the list.
John

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005    Post subject: Re-instating Files Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.

I have no problem getting a list up and viewing blocked items from the said web page. How do I remove a file marked in red from the list and embed it back onto the web page from whence it was removed, so that the file is functionable again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: