The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firefox 0.9 update?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Others
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wmc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004    Post subject: Firefox 0.9 update? Reply with quote

I'm not really sure if this forum is still active, but if it is I was wondering whether session saver was going to be updated. it would be a shame to let this extension die.
hank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004    Post subject: ... me too ... Reply with quote

Yep. Here's hoping.

I try installing it in FF0.9.1 (Mac OSX), get 'install failed, error 999' -- then it shows up as installed. I dunnnooo....
humantypo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004    Post subject: sessionsaver + FF 0.92 working Reply with quote

SessionSaver (0.2d) is working for me with FF 0.92 by using the "Show Old Extensions" extension. i have it running on 3 wintendo (XP) boxes and a linux (FC1) box. outside of the occasional amnesia on the machine that must manually auth through a proxy it seems to be working fairly well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep working fine for me using a beta 1.0 unofficial build and "Show Old Extensions" Razz. I can even unistall old extensions using Extension Uninstaller since it is also an old Extension Manager. Razz. I can also uninstall the Extension Uninstaller. Lol. works perfectly. Razz.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an unoffical version that is repackaged for 0.9 and up. It can be found at http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=166
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: