The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extra tabs being restored

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Others
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Gira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004    Post subject: Extra tabs being restored Reply with quote

I just installed the latest version of session saver in Mozilla 1.7 under Linux. My session is saved and restored OK, except that about 5 extra tabs are always added on to the end of the saved session. These tabs appear to be an old set of tabs that I had been using as my home page.

I've played with the Navigator startup settings in the Mozilla preferences, but none of the 3 settings there has any effect.

Any answers?
Org

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try to open URL about:config, use filter sessionsaver, and remove the unwanted sessions manually.
Michael Gira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Org wrote:
You could try to open URL about:config, use filter sessionsaver, and remove the unwanted sessions manually.

The unwanted tabs weren't recorded by sessionsaver, but a bit of random looking around about:config found them under browser.startup.homepage1, browser.startup.homepage2 etc. I deleted them and modified browser.startup.homepage.count accordingly, and now the problem is solved.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: