The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feature for Adblock Tab on Flash/QT/RM/Other imbedded stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TychoQuad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004    Post subject: Feature for Adblock Tab on Flash/QT/RM/Other imbedded stuff Reply with quote

There are times when the adblock tab on quicktime movies and flash items are really handy, and I would like the option to either send the download link for that object to the browser only (IE, use what adblock captured and send that to the url bar and hit enter) and the option to download what it found, in the case of quicktime movies, I never want to view them in the browser, I want to download them so I can view them whenever I want.
MW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn u lazy...lol u want AdBlock to to your laundry too...U got Paradox building u a download manger ain;t that enough...LOL Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
MW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously though, a good idea
TychoQuad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, if it wasn't for that second post, I probably would have strangled you over my phone line Razz

And as for Paradox building the download manager, He was requesting something similar at the DownloadWith feedback page, I just found a way to make it work quickly with little effort.

The reason why I requested the above feature, is that I find myself using the adblock tab for things other than blocking ads, more often than actually blocking things, so I thought a small request to make those tasks easier wouldn't hurt. Sue me. Glad you like it though Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: