The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blocking all ads on all sites?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoWindoze

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006    Post subject: Blocking all ads on all sites? Reply with quote

Sorry for the idiotic question, but I'm at my wits' end right now so what the heck...

I just did a clean reinstall of Mozilla and can't for the life of me remember how I blocked all ads on all sites before. I do not recall ever manually entering blocking info (i.e., using wildcards and/or site names) into AdBlock before, but if I didn't...I don't know how the heck it ever worked. Right now, it seems like I have to specifically block every single ad on a site--which, on something like LATimes.com involves multiple ads every time you view another page--and it's a real pain.

Again, sorry for the moronic question but I'd appreciate any insight anyone can offer regarding blocking all ads on an entire site.

Browser info:
Mozilla 1.7.13
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060417
Zachariah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you already have Adblock installed, you probably want to also install the Filterset.G Updater

If all else fails try a really fresh install of Firefox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: