The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question regarding v0.5 d3 nightly 40

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarika

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006    Post subject: question regarding v0.5 d3 nightly 40 Reply with quote

first of all ... iīt kinda annoying if you have to register, when only wanna ask one simple question ...

nevertheless ... i use ff 1.0.7 [and no, i donīt wanna update to 1.5] ... and until yesterday night everthing worked as it should ... mostly ...

this prog wanted to update and i allowed it, afterwards i shut down windooofs and went to bed ... when i wanted to open ff today, it plainly did nothing ... except from crashing after some seconds without opening ... after a reboot, nothing changed and i undergo the waste of a whole afternoon to find out what there might be wrong ...

well ... obviously, somehow ff and adblock donīt like each other anymore ... not that i didnīt like the extension, but ... to make a second question ... where can i find the previous **working** version to download? and oh ... whatīs the main cause for the ****** crash, btw
Henrik
Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
first of all ... iīt kinda annoying if you have to register, when only wanna ask one simple question ...

It unfortunately became necessary to disable anonymous posting a few days ago, as the level of spam became intolerable. I'll attempt to reenable anonymous access in a few weeks and see if the torrent of spam will have lessened by then.
IceDogg

Personally I don't think it's that hard to setup an account so you can post questions here. But that's just my opinion.
rue
Developer

Henrik: be sure to check your mail.
--
sarika:
I'm glad you posted here (crossed, from AMO). The auto-update you installed was Nightly 40.
I'm hoping this fix, which was included in Nightly 41, will solve your problem. If not, post back.
[ update: actually, the fix needed a minor-change, to really activate. *now, the ajax-intercept is disabled. ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: