The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accidenly adblocked and it seems to be permanent

View previous topic :: View next topic  
someguy17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004    Post subject: Accidenly adblocked and it seems to be permanent Reply with quote

well i was on a website (browser=firefox) and saw something that i wanted the link location for and stupid me i clicked on "block all images from www._______.com"

Now all the pictures are gone from my favorite site and so are the reply buttons in the forums Crying or Very sad

I tried looking on addblock but there were no filters, i disabled addblock, nothing, i uninstalled, nothing, i deleted firefox folder and cleared all search data, after reinstalling, nothing (but i did import my cookies and stuff so i think that was my critical error) so even after deleting again and reinstalling the cookies and bookmarks are there automatically! I even sent the mozilla firefox folder from another computer over to this one and still the cookies and favorites from this comp where there...and *still no picutures at tha site*help??
G

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tools > Options > Web Features > Exceptions

That's Firefox's built-in image blocker, not Adblock.
someguy17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

you, sir are my savior!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: