The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Adblock" button on Flash

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nebiros

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005    Post subject: "Adblock" button on Flash Reply with quote

Is there a way to remove the little "Adblock" button that appears next to any Flash files? I know it's to let you block them, but I don't think I'll ever be using this. Is there an option to remove it? And if not, could it be possible for the developpers to add an option wich does so?Thanks for your time.
SnarlCat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Load up the Adblock Preferences menu, then ensure Adblock Options -> Obj-Tabs is unchecked.. tabs are gone...

SnarlCat
Drahken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an odd experience with the tabs the other day. I was running some tests with embedded audio on a page, and suspected that adblock was interfering with them. I disabled adblock via ctrl+shift+B, but the tab was still there. I then went into the prefs and turned off tabs. The tabs went away. When I was done, I re-enabled adblock via ctrl+shift+B, and the tabs came back, even though I hadn't turned them back on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: