The Adblock Project Forum Index The Adblock Project
Pull up a seat ...stay a while.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Small problem editing filters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003    Post subject: Small problem editing filters Reply with quote

If I doubleclick on a filter to edit it then hit {home} the screen scrolls to the first item on the list and makes it grey. The filter clicked on is still active, and if the top of your list was showing when you double clicked, the cursor is at the beginning of the filter. If the first filter was not showing when you doubleclicked then hit {home}, the cursor stays at the end of the filter to be edited but goes invisible. If I then scroll back to the filter I want to edit (using the mouse wheel) the display keeps losing a couple of lines in the filters list but not always. I cannot scroll back using the scroll bar or up/down arrows as the filter comes out of edit mode.
If after doubleclicking I then click somewhere in the filter I want to edit the {home} key works correctly.

The {end} key has a similar set of features but with the bottom of the list.

[Edit - I've cut the bit on the original post about slow scrolling. It looks like it is an FB issue]

In the grand scheme of things, I expect this to be a low priority issue. The editing issue has always been a feature since I've been using Adblock.

WinMe, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031216 Firebird/0.7+, Adblock build 34, TBE
rue
Developer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJH:
I haven't forgotten -- I can't test the issue presently, but I'm pretty sure simply deselecting the current listitem prior to focusing the textbox will fix it.
NJH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

No rush, it is a pretty minor issue. I can easily live with it while you work on some of your other ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Adblock Project Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: